Pasture raised, grass/hay fed, non-gmo barley grain, limited antibiotic and insect treatments, no growth hormones, raised humanely and locally, and butchered in Star Valley Wyoming.
Reserve now for next butcher date.
- Whole – $4.00 per lb.
- Half – $4.25 per lb.
- Quarter – $4.50 per lb.
- Prices are per lb. of hanging wt.
- Buyer pays additional processing fee of approx. $1.45 per lb.
- Average Hanging Weight Whole Beef (approx. 450-500+ lbs.)
- 10-14 days Hanging/Aging
- Deposit Required – $250/Whole, $200/Half, $175/Quarter
- 50% Hamburger
- 20% Steaks
- 20% Roasts
- 10% Other Cuts or Hamburger